This post may contain Affiliate links. Please read my DISCLOSURE for more info.
IT’S NOT JUST SEMANTICS (INJS) is a workplace romance between a scandal-laden champion car racer/playboy and his feisty, smart-mouth Personal Assistant.
INJS is full of banter and humor but emotional and heart-warming, too. It’s a story of taking chances and forgiving oneself and others.
Here are some EXCERPTS to tickle your fancy:
IT’S NOT JUST SEMANTICS in a gist:
- contemporary, slow burn romance
- full of banter and humor
- emotional and heartwarming
- Filipino characters aged 30s
- set in fictional island paradise in the Philippines
- pergola under the stars, fairy lights, tealight candles
- sampaguita flower trail
- pandesal, taho, tinapang bangus
- 3rd Person POV, Alternating
- absolutely no cliffhanger
- start of a series of standalone romances